Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Interview #2 By Cheyenne Inglis

Interview #2 By Cheyenne Inglis
Dating 101

Preliminary Questions:
-Male/ Female
-Ethnicity Caucasian
-Age: 22-Sexuality: Gay/ Bisexual/ Straight/ Transgendered/ Intersex

Approaching a possible date:

Thank you for sitting down for this interview! So let’s get started. When you are interested in someone, will you approach them first?
No, I’m way too shy! Also, I am very traditional when it comes to the approaching part of dating.

So if someone did approach you, then what physical qualities would attract you to them?
I like broad shoulders, tall, and clean-cut. I really love the professional look, it shows me that they take the time to look good.

That’s important! So then what would turn you off from person?

Smoking cigarettes, too skinny, too short, too tall, bad breath, uneducated, mean spirited, too forward, and too shy. All of those things make me want to run the other direction.

If you are ever being turned down, would you approach the same person again? Yea sure. I’m shy, but I’m confident.

Do you use pick up lines to initiate a conversation?
No, I let them take care of that. Like I said before, I am way too shy. I like it when a man initiates and takes action to talk to me, it shows me they are not lazy but bold, which is a turn-on to me. Any man that is too shy to talk to someone they like is not worth it to me. They will always be the loser sitting in the corner.

I can agree with that! After meeting someone and exchanging numbers do you wait a certain amount of time to call them?
I don’t call them, they call me. If they don’t, then it’s not worth it and I definitely won’t even be thinking twice about them.

Would you date someone older/ younger than you?
Not younger, but older definitely, and I have.
- if yes, How many years?
Not younger like I said, but older by 10 years or so. I am more attracted to older men because they are more mature and experienced mentally, physically, sexually. I don’t have to worry about babying them around, which I find that a lot of men my age need to be babysat.

Early on dating:

Who do you expect to pay on the first few dates?

The male. I am very traditional when it comes to this. Like I said before I am too shy and I expect the man to make the plans for the first date. If he can’t man-up and treat me like a lady, then I’m out.

So describe your ideal first date:
Meeting up around 7 in the evening and going to a five star restaurant. After dinner either go to a movie or go for a drive along the coast.

That would be nice! How long do you wait to have sex with someone that you are dating?
It depends on the person and I would have to know that they are sincere about the relationship. Sex can’t be the main motive. I try to wait as long as a can before it just “feels right.” Usually I can tell when that is a guys main motive by how aggressive he is. If a man waits, he is worthy of my time.

How long do you date someone until you make the relationship official?

A couple of months, although I usually let the male conclude whether we are in a official relationship or not. As you can tell, I leave a lot of things up to the men.

Will you date more than one person at the same time?
Never, I am a faithful person.

Would you date outside of your race?
Yes, I am right now, and it’s amazing

Serious Relationships:

In a serious relationship, have you ever cheated on someone?
Not in a relationship that I cared about.

That’s good! How long do you wait until you take your relationship to the next level: (Engaged/ Marriage.)
I would have to know that he is what I wanted and know as much about them as I could. After I know I want to be with that person I would consider getting engaged early and hold off on getting married for a year until I knew he was the one. I feel that engagements are less official, and there wouldn’t be any harm in being engaged early in the relationship.

Will you live with someone while dating them?

Possible, never have, so I really can’t answer.

Do you say ‘I love you’ first or wait for your partner to say it?
I never say it first. Actually I haven’t been in love either, but I would wait for him to say it.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, love takes time for me. Although I think men can fall in love at first sight.

Well thankyou so much for doing this interview with me, its great to get another perspective on a topic like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment